August 10, 2006

New to the Site?

M is for Macabre is a video game based blog in which I give my opinions on certain aspects of the gaming community. However, I don't want to feel humbled by doing this alone, so I am encouraging all of you gamers to subscribe, read, and comment. I want your feedback. Not just to help improve my writing, but to actually increase the amount of discussion around a specific topic; people can learn a lot from a great consultation.

If you're interested in subscribing, click SUBSCRIBE on the top right corner of the page if you haven't already. Or click here.

If you're interested in reading some of my earlier works, you can browse through these posts:

Reviews Archive
An E3 Discussion
The Simple Son
How to Make a Good Game to Movie Adaptation
Parent Power

I would also like to thank Goombazoid (the designer of the awesome banner you see above) for his photoshop skills and patronage to the blog. He actually created a great fixed image we planned to include on this page, but I felt that the site was beginning to get a bit crowded.

Enjoy!

No comments: