July 06, 2006

Advertisement

I realize that I haven't been posting that much...at all...ever. I'm sorry for that if you've been reading this. Since nobody reads this, I should be off the hook for now.

What I'm going to start doing now, is just writing a blog whenever I god damn well feel like it, rather than posting once a week; I obviously failed at that.

In the meantime, I want all of you gamers out there to join the people over at ScrewAttack.

It's a great place for gamers to go, check out some of their features, catch up on gaming news through their podcast, hang out on the forums, and win prizes in weekly contests (this week, they gave out a Mexican XBox 360 package. SWEET). You can also view their logo on the side of this page.

You may join here.

Make sure to mention that Alex sent you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»